• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the Back button to return to a topic from a link to another page

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My current RoboHelp 11 project has a number of links from one topic to another. When clicking the Back button in the browser to get back to the original page, it closes all dropdowns, etc. that may have been open prior to clicking the link. Lately, I've been asked by users if there is any way to return to the position you were in before clicking the link. I've been searching, but have not been able to find any way to do this. Is this possible and, if so, is there a fairly easy way to achieve this?

Thanks so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way that I have seen posted. It would require a means of remembering what that user had open before switching.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One way might be to configure such links to open in new windows. (or browser tabs, depending on user preferences)

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp