Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong path for baggage files in search results

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

we are using RH 2019 (2019.0.6) with responsive html (charcoal gray) and our project includes a page with a lot of links to manuals (pdf).

When generating it, the links on the page itself are correct like assets/docs/document1.pdf

But when being searched the results don't show and refer to the recursive path.

The link allways refers to the original export path like x:/s3000/test/assets/docs/document1.pdf (network drive) or //adgsc1/websites/s3000/test/assets/docs/document1.pdf (network path).

Also when coppying the files to our webserver manually, or publishing them with RH, the path in the search results stays the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

I just set up a project and in one topic created a link to a PDF that I saved in assets/docs. I then generated an output and in the search results it shows the full path of the PDF in the output. I believe that is what you mean by export path and will report it.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just set up a project and in one topic created a link to a PDF that I saved in assets/docs. I then generated an output and in the search results it shows the full path of the PDF in the output. I believe that is what you mean by export path and will report it.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

yes that's what i ment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this will be fixed in the next update.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes Peter, we have logged a bug and will fix in upcoming update (may not make it in update 7).

thanks

Amitoj Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp