• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A deliberately art intended blurred pic, rejected for blurr....

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

Discussing issues is a great way to learn for the beginners. Thanks for all the people that take a moment to guide the rookies.

I have this problem, one pic was rejected due to technical reasons, its blurred, actually I panned the image to get a (in my view) nice effect art wise intended. Is it possible to upload those kind of pics (and how if so) or are they out of scope for stock?

Here is the pic

ABSTRACT IF A SHRINE IN KYOTO 3.5.jpg

I will keep my try and error process until I get it better

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally speaking images like these don't do very well. So rather not do 'arty' type photos for Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ricky, good to know, thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wander-lust, The only way you will get this "artsy" photograph into stock sales is if you take it one or two steps further and brand it as Abstract Illustration. You will need to have Photoshop or something like it and then, if you know how to create a painting, run this through a filter or app that makes it something more than a blurred picture. Get rid of the white streaks, add color there. Try liquify - experiment with a small tool head, 30dpi. Careful not to overdo. Just make a pattern that is colorful and interesting. Take a look at several stock pictures of abstract designs. Have fun. Best, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thats a nice idea, thanks! Lets see what pops out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi wander,

Joan's suggestion sounds interesting. Let us know the outcome after following her suggestion.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines