• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ablehnung zum Schutz geistigen Eigentums

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, what does that mean? I created this picture and no one else ...

Blurred image - is just such a stupid rejection reason, sorry on which Ross you sit?

masuren.jpg

where is an exposure problem?

see.jpg

and here, also an exposure problem?

töpfe.jpg

Refusal to protect intellectual property - which property is meant here?

The city name> Brandasund ...

brandasund.jpg

Sorry - dear ADOBE people, the rejection reasons are very arbitrary, without a clear structure. On the one hand you should bring a model contract for a picture with a fuzzy person on it, pictures with a clear focus on a person comes the reason: Refusal to protect intellectual property.

greetings Uwe

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Hello,

Most people who comment on here don't work for Adobe, we just give our opinion. If someone from Adobe responds, you'll see a 'staff badge' under their name. Mostly it is from fellow contributors like myself.

Ist image - rejected because of blur - not sure on this one.

2nd image - I think it is because of the reflection of the sun on the water and the sun. It has created white spots, which are a bit too bright  - it focuses your attention here. You also have dark corners and you have dust sp

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Most people who comment on here don't work for Adobe, we just give our opinion. If someone from Adobe responds, you'll see a 'staff badge' under their name. Mostly it is from fellow contributors like myself.

Ist image - rejected because of blur - not sure on this one.

2nd image - I think it is because of the reflection of the sun on the water and the sun. It has created white spots, which are a bit too bright  - it focuses your attention here. You also have dark corners and you have dust spots in the sky area! The dark corners and the reflection of the water could be a rejection for exposure issues.

see_exposure.jpg

3rd image - you need to bring some more detail in the shadow areas - just a bit and the centre jug is a bit too bright, so you need to bring your highlight areas down a bit.

4th image - Property Rights - it's the signage and the number on the boat (probably). You will have to clone these areas out. These pictures are for commercial use after all, so IP rights are really important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danke ricky336.....

.... for the comments.

Greetings from Berlin

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Ricky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sitzt auf hohem Ross...und meistens (99%) sind die Ablehnungen gerechtfertigt.

Ricky gave you some nice tips where your images fail. As Adobe is more picky than others on quality issues, but the IP refusals are more or less the same: any logo, name or other identifiable element is not accepted. I had refusals on the round home button of my phone, a red cross that was not by far a correct red cross, scriptures on a building where I provided the translation and that where simple indications (that was a refusal by error) etc.

I’ve cross checked Ricky’s indications. They are quite correct as far as I can see on my iPad.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines