• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account blocked

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• It seems like Adobe blocked my account without any warning and now that they have finally replied they say
Since your account has appeared in the context of unusual sales activities, the account will remain blocked until further notice.
If you have any questions, or to update your case, simply respond to this email.

I had a little over 100USD on my account and this didn't just happen with me. I've seen it happen with atleast 3 people and all of them from India. It seems like Adobe is targeting India specially.

Can anyone explain how my sales can be unusual because the email support won't reply. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have checked our communication logs and see there has been plenty of communication with you about why your account has been closed. These reasons will not be discussed further in a public forum.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines