• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account locked due to "pending content claim that our team is currently investigating."

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys!
I am a bit worried about my account as it has been locked and frozen for a couple of days now and the only explanation I received via mail was "There is a pending content claim that our team is currently investigating. "

I am not able to log in, upload new pictures and also dont get the daily sales summary anymore.

All of this happened the day after I did my last cash out.

Anyone else had the same problem?

With the current Shutterstuck situation, i was really motivated to upload a lot more to Adobe Stock, but now I cant upload anything anymore and dont even know what happens with my current sales or if they took down the entire Account.

After 5 days of waiting, I really hope this will not take weeks or even months? The worst thing is that i dont know why they did it and if someone perhaps even hacked into the Account which could have resulted in this investigation.

Thanks for your feedback! 😮

Cheers, a worried

Chris

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no reply from AS, looks like I wont have any sales over the weekend either then.. really unforunate timing 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So its been a week without a reply now and still no access to my account with my pending payout still not processed.

Anyone else with the same problem? Do you get any reply from Adobe at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines