Account validation issue

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Please help me!

"Account validation issue"

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."

I was registering at adobe stock as a contributor for 7th month, you approved my id, and my tax form, and some of my works...then today when I am logged in, and go to sell, or try to upload my new works I see this : 

"Account validation issue. Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us."

What is this, what is the problem, please help me,

My earnings cannot be taken. I thought this was too cruel. No warning in any form of email. And I don't know what I did wrong.

I am waiting for your anwser!

Many thanks,

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bolakaretstudio, they solve your problem? I have the same issue, how long it takes for give a response? thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet found a solution. My earning cannot be taken. It should be the right of every contributor. The response was also very unclear. It is a shame that the system is not wise enough to unilaterally decide on accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this is very strange, some people need to work and get some profits but I see a lot of people blocked at the moment when request the withdrawal, I thought adobe was a friendly community but I don't see a way to work with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issues with your account cannot be discussed in a public form. Send an email to contributor-support@adobe.com for information.

regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent an email but it didn't solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines