• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe offer of free software...genuine??

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was bombarded with emails from Adobe to upload content to Adobe stock...the offer said I would be entitled to a years free software (photoshop/lightroom). I uploaded the content complied with their criteria but no software has been forthcoming and support don't want to know blaming an algo. Is anybody having similar problems with Adobe making good on their promises?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Check you spam folder and search for an email from sender CompEXT. If you feel you did qualify last year and you did not receive the code, please send a ticket to support and we will investigate.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 2000 All apps and 2000 photography plans to be distributed. I don't currently know how much have been distributed by now. When did you qualify?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robm

Did you get the required amount approved within the given time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I wasn’t aware there was a time frame.

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi robm

Yes... I just found the e-mail sent to me. You're within the time line. You should receive an activation code in an e-mail if you did follow all the guidelines.  MatHayward​ might be in a better position to answer your question. In the mean time you may go through the terms and condition at https://stock.adobelanding.com/contributor-giveaway-terms/ to see if you had missed anything.

https://stock.adobelanding.com/contributor-giveaway/?trackingid=2XBSC3W5&mv=email was the promotion.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check you spam folder and search for an email from sender CompEXT. If you feel you did qualify last year and you did not receive the code, please send a ticket to support and we will investigate.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines