Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Contributor can't verify ID

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This is the third time I asking for help here. I still can't verify my id. Nothing happen after I uploaded my driver license. I have my tax info filled up too. Can any moderator here help me to verify? It's been 3 weeks now and I can't even submit a single photo which is super frustrating.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

There is no ID uploaded to your account. This leads me to believe the file you are uploading is not a .jpg as we do not have any issues I'm aware of with the ID uploading system at this time. If you are certain the ID scan you are uploading is a jpg then please try using a different web browser.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, So sorry the ID and tax information is not working for you or accepted yet.

Here are a few questions, Did you take a scan or photo of your ID drivers license and is it in color? Was it a jpeg not a pdf.? Do all of the information numbers on all documents agree - say and confirm all information - age, birth date and legal name? If you sent all of this and nothing happened...start again after you carefully read the application process. Here is what I found in our files. Hope this helps. JH

- The document must be a passport, driver’s license or government issued personal identification card with a clearly visible photo, your first and last name and your date of birth.

- Your name on the photo ID must match the name on your contributor account. If you need to update your contributor account name, log into the Contributor Portal page. Hover over your name to see the option to edit your name to match your ID card.

- You must be at least 18 years old.

- Your ID card must be current.

Please re-submit a valid photo ID on the contributor portal to ensure your content gets reviewed quickly and to get you on your way to successfully sell your files on Adobe Stock and Fotolia.

Thank you!

The Adobe Stock Team

MatHayward

Correct Answer by MatHayward on Jul 26, 2017, 9:25 AM

Yes, this is correct. We require a valid, government-issued photo ID card to verify your identity before you can start selling your work. The ID is secure and once validated it is removed from our system and cannot be accessed again.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JoanH & Mat,

I have confirmed that my Adobe Contributor information is the same as my driver license. Also confirmed the jpeg I uploaded is in color and not pdf. Everytime I uploaded the jpeg, nothing happened, no message. But when I try to submit my photo, it will prompt me for id again. When I view my contributor dashboard, I can see the blue top bar asking for the id too. However after I uploaded the id, nothing happened. It's a constant loop. The information and id I have submitted worked for other platform in case there's any concern regarding the technical requirement of the photo id.

This should be a straight forward process. I sincerely hope some admin can tell me exactly what went wrong and how to fix the problem from either end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, From what you say, you will need staff help to track this for you. I am not able to do that so I will ask Mat Haywood or another staff to pick this up. Could be a technical glitch and needs the tech help. Best, JH MatHayward Please help with this or assign it where it belongs. Thanks JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reupload the ID card then submit a ticket via the Adobe Stock Contributor portal. If I see an issue with the upload I can let you know via the support ticket.

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

I've re-uploaded my ID in .jpeg. But can't find the submit ticket page/button within Contributor portal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no ID uploaded to your account. This leads me to believe the file you are uploading is not a .jpg as we do not have any issues I'm aware of with the ID uploading system at this time. If you are certain the ID scan you are uploading is a jpg then please try using a different web browser.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

Thanks for the insight which leads me to test the jpg in Photoshop which prompt a unknown jpeg markup error. So I fixed that and have re-uploaded a new jpg again. I tried in both Chrome and IE. It seems working now and I can submit my photos while ID verification in the process. Please help me to confirm if that's working now.

* I will suggest a better/ clearer message in case of a jpg upload fail. Silent exit normally means everything is working as intended.

Thanks again for your attention and assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this fixed the issue for me

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your ID was successfully uploaded and has been validated. You are all set.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Have you considered adding an error message when a user did not upload a .jpg file or that the file in invalid? That would be helpful! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I had the same problem. My "JPG" didn't work for some reason, so i took a new photo. It would be nice if there would be a prompt like "invalid file type" or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Holland its illegal to copy your id because safety issues.

Is there a another way to use Adobe stock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt that this is the case, use a different official paper, like your driving license.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines