• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Creative Cloud Giveaway

Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have met the criteria for over $500 in sales this year, but have not received notice that I get the prize. Am I misunderstanding the criteria? Are there more than 22,000 contributors who have met the criteria for winning?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

I found your account and yes, you do qualify. Your codes were sent yesterday via email. Your email address on file is different from the Adobe ID you are signed into this forum with. It involves your name. If you are unsure of it, send me a PM and I'll let you know.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations. Look into the FAQ for this:

I've qualified for the giveaway, how long does it take to get a redemption code?

Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your Creative Cloud plan. It will be sent in the form of a redemption code in an email.

Creative Cloud Giveaway FAQ for Adobe Stock Contributors

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Redemption codes were emailed yesterday to contributors that qualified before August 3. I wasn't able to find a contributor account associated with your Adobe ID so check any alternate emails you have set up for the code if you qualified.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response, Mat. I don't have any alternate emails. I did qualify for video with well over $500 in sales this year. My contributor username is "EdgeofReason". Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you! It is much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found your account and yes, you do qualify. Your codes were sent yesterday via email. Your email address on file is different from the Adobe ID you are signed into this forum with. It involves your name. If you are unsure of it, send me a PM and I'll let you know.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Mat. I sent you a PM. I appreciate your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to be that guy, but any chance you can check my account status as I've made >$500 since January and was just curious if it registered as it may have been after the Aug 3rd mailout. (TSLPhoto)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,
same with my account. I got 300 sold pictures and get the days before a reminder on the screen when i upload new pics, but i did not get the email.
THanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marcelb82743281  wrote

I got 300 sold pictures

You need to upload 300 pictures...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i upload more than 300 files and sold for moren than for 300€ in the last months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are eligible and will be noticed if the licenses are not yet exhausted. I would expect Adobe to announce that also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

I am from Fotolia, I uploaded circa 1000 images since January, contributor name lena_zajchikova, so it looks like I am eligible but did not get any email.

Sorry for my impatience, could you clarify please if I qualified?

Elena

Updated:

I've got code, thank you very much, problem solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update. Enjoy your CC subscription.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines