Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Currency in ZAR instead of EUR

Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I am new to Adobe Stock, and after selling a few pictures I can see that the currency shows as ZAR and not Euro, I am living in Ireland.

What do I need to do to change this, as I cannot find an option in my account settings?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

No, you would need to delete the existing account which takes all of your files offline. You would then need to resubmit the content for a new review. As mentioned, we are not able to transfer your account to a different zone. You would need to start from scratch.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The currency you are paid in is determined by the zone you registered you account in. We are not able to change your zone or your currency.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat, then how do I change that?

it is really a hassle just trying to change the country.

I've contacted support and they told me that I need to cancel all my subscriptions and create them again and try to modify the country then... but again, I believe this should be pretty straight forward process and not over complicated like it is now.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but your country zone and currency cannot be changed. You would need to create a new account with a different Adobe ID set to the zone you are in.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for taking the time to look into this.

But if I create a new Adobe ID, how can I keep all my photos that I have uploaded to the stock portal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you would need to delete the existing account which takes all of your files offline. You would then need to resubmit the content for a new review. As mentioned, we are not able to transfer your account to a different zone. You would need to start from scratch.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why? Is it because about the Tax? -  Political? 
At least it should be possible for Adobe to implement an tool like they have on booking.com to change the view of the currency. 

In the background it will not matter but to see it is important. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines