• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock new account change region because it displays only in Japanese

Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have just signed as an Adobe Stock Contributor. I am originally from Greece but at the moment living in Japan so I choose Japan as my region but now the interface when logging in is only in Japanese with no option for English. I tried to change my region from the options to Greece but I still get the Japanese version. Is there a way to somehow solve this? Can I delete my newly made account so I can re-register with a different region?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can change the region by clicking the button in the lower left corner of the portal. This will need to be done each time you sign in however. If you don't already have an established account with a lot of content it will likely be easier to simply delete this one and start over in the correct zone. The zone is determined by your Adobe ID so be sure the Adobe ID isn't set to Japan before creating a new account.

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines