• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Problem

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not understand why I'm getting this error message everytime click on sell cloud icon and get this ( Internal server error.)

Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

You're welcome. I do not know what happened, but I'm sure of 2 things:

• Adobe as one of the big players is constantly under attack from the "bad guys" and needs to monitor suspicious activity. I'm sure there was an incident provoking this drastic measures. From what I know of Adobe, Adobe is seriously investigating those incidents and they will share with you the summary results. As a customer myself, I would expect having my data protected.
  • Accounts do not get suspended lightly, so the incident ne

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Same Problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your browsers and OS?

I do not experience that problem!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google chrome and I used Microsoft edge same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you clear the browser cache and restarted your computer?

BTW: Your OS is Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I did the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem from yoday. My portfolio seems disapperead and If i click on "Sell" I have the same trouble!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

albertoandaloro  wrote

My portfolio seems disapperead and If i click on "Sell" I have the same trouble!

Did you clear the cache?

Please state which browsers and versions you use on which OS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did. But it’s not this the problem. I wrote to the support and they answered me that they blocked my profile for “suspicious activity”. I actually did NOTHING and I don’t understand what means. I’m really disappointed about this behaviour. And I could appreciate an email from Adobe at least than to enter and find everything blocked suddenly. I simply will use other stocks site if I don’t have any choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

albertoandaloro  wrote

Yes, I did. But it’s not this the problem. I wrote to the support and they answered me that they blocked my profile for “suspicious activity”.

The support person at Adobe should have been able to explain the "suspicious activity". It does not necessarily be you. It can also be that someone tried to log-in into your account or similar. I will ask someone from Adobe to have a look at this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I understand your point and I thought the same because I had something similar with eBay and Amazon last months. They blocked my account because thinking that someone had my dates. But I fixed there. In Adobe I can log-in but if I click on “Sell” I have the error and if I try to go to my portfolio is completely empty. By email they said me that they are investestigating but I honestly don’t like that portofolio became suddenly empty and I’m not able to upload new files Without a clear explanation. Thank you for your support btw!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. I do not know what happened, but I'm sure of 2 things:

• Adobe as one of the big players is constantly under attack from the "bad guys" and needs to monitor suspicious activity. I'm sure there was an incident provoking this drastic measures. From what I know of Adobe, Adobe is seriously investigating those incidents and they will share with you the summary results. As a customer myself, I would expect having my data protected.
  • Accounts do not get suspended lightly, so the incident needs to be serious.

I'm really sorry that your are the one who suffers now, but as you learned from e-bay and Amazon, you seam to have a problem. I would thoroughly virus check my machine(s) for suspicious software.

Just for your information: You are free to use different stock sites to sell your pictures. Adobe stock does not have the exclusive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it’s clear. Just I think Adobe is the best for many reasons. I talk in ipotetic way in the case I will not have any choice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the best! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, where is the ticket sent?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I was trying different browsers.

The support says - try once more through 2 hours, looks like some technical issues,

But I'm trying for 2 days already.

I have some sum on the account and I'd like to get it, but I can't proceed, the button - Sell doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That starts to get epedemic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I have same problem, internal server error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be patient! You are not alone...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for letting us know. The issue has been addressed please try again.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines