• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock support team are not responding to my request.

New Here ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have concern about my account being blocked and they just sent an auto message. Please I really did hard work and they are even not replying but and auto-reply again and again, I don't know what to do please help.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the contact us link in your account page? If so, wait for a reply. Adobe has many accounts under investigation at any one time. It cold take a long time for them to complete the review.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your account has been suspended, there is nothing that this community of peers can do for you. You will need to contact Adobe contributor support via the link at “Contact us”. Adobe will answer via e-mail, so watch your spam folder. The answer may take some time, depending on the workload of contributor support and the complexity of the investigation. So be patient and do not spam the contributor support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity.
2) Content spamming or fraud.
3) Receipt of an official infringement complaint or "take down" notice.
4) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/submission-guidelines.html

If you have concerns, Contact Stock Contributor Support directly: https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Be patient. Check your email spam folder. If requested, provide additional information.

Meanwhile work on other projects. Submit content to other stock services.

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines