Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock vs. Getty Images vs. EyeEm

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Stock contributors.
I have a question before I start to upload images in the Adobe Stock platform.
I have currently 7.7K photos on the EyeEm Market.
4.6K of these photos are on Getty Images via EyeEm and a lot of photos are via EyeEm in the EyeEm x Adobe Stock collection. (I dont know how much really)
Is there a problem when I want to upload pictures directly to Adobe Stock?
Is there a problem with duplicates?
Are Adobe Stock photos going to other Stock agencies like Getty Images or Alamy?

Thanks for your help!
Michael

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe does not require the exclusive, so you can sell your pictures on any additional platform of your choice.

However, if you pictures are in Adobe stock via a collaboration with a different provider, you need first to pull them out of Adobe stock, before you can upload them directly to Adobe.

I looked into EyeEm now, and I see only a colaboration with Getty and not Adobe Stock. 

If you put your images in Adobe stock, they are available only on Adobe Stock. However, there is a number of partners to Adobe stock selling special itemes like posters or wall papers, and they access Adobe stock via Adobe's API. Sales on their platform will generate income for you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines