• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AESTHETIC OR COMMERCIAL...

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, excuse me for my English, this is not my native language.

My problem is that two of my pictures have not been accepted.

I have a series of pictures, they are created in one style, everything is approved, except for the two:

HIEROGLIPH.jpgLEAF.jpg

Hieroglyph (qigong) and withered leaf. There is no aesthetic and commercial value. But If it isn't in these two pictures, what about other pictures? Other pictures are in my portfolio.

I'm worried about each of pictures, because their creation does not take five minutes. There are no problems with the other stocks. For example, EllaBlare's Portfolio on Shutterstock .

What do you think? And what should I do, change the style of drawing or upload pictures only in other stocks?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion these illustrations are not suitable for stock. You should change the style of drawing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the answer.

But what about other illustrations? Why they are suitable and why all my pictures are suitable for shutterstock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like your colored illustrations. Adobe is much more selective than Shutterstock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a fellow illustrator, I greatly enjoy your illustrations, color or black and white. However, as stated by oleschwander , they probably are not a good stock for Adobe. I suggest you put your favorites into a picture coffee-table sort of book and sell them on Amazon. Self-publish them and just please yourself on this one project. Combine color in the black and white just for fun. Enjoy your art. Regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines