Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI Assets in review for 3+ months

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
 I've been submitting AI generated images since March, I have a bunch that I submitted close to a 100 days ago and theyre still in review. I have been a visitor to the forums regarding this topic since a while so I am well aware of the 2 month review time on average for AI images and I have had a few hundred assets approved during this time as well, to put it out there. Just wanted to know whether having assets in review for over a 100 days would be possible, since I was hoping to maintain an upload schedule, which is proving to be difficult with this coupled with the cap on the number of images you can submit. Thanks for any info! Sorry if this was annoying 🙂

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

I've looked through your account and checked a handful of your pending files. I don't see anything pending even close to 100 days ago. Most files I checked you uploaded to the portal in May, but you did not actually submit them for review until July 10. The portal will display the time based on when you uploaded it, but the wait time will actually begin based on when you submit it. 

Your oldest pending file was uploaded and submitted on April 27. It was reviewed on July 3 and then pushed into

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

When an item is under review, the date you see on the asset is when you originally uploaded it to your account, not the date you actually submitted it for review. You can't see the submission date on the asset, only the upload date.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two months is not an average. It's a minimum. And it's nearer to three months. You have to wait. There is nothing, you can do to accelerate this. I expect, however, that the new rules will accelerate reviewing and, as such, help to get assets moderated faster.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right. I have had AI images accepted earlier than 2 months and seen a few others report the same as well so I assumed that wasn't a minimum. Hope the new rules help speed up moderation as you said!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to say: minimum here does not mean that Adobe sits on their derrières to wait for that time to expire. It's just so that the number of assets submitted before yours is so high, that moderaters need two months before those all got moderated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100 days or 100 working days?

Adobe Staff do not work on weekends and holidays. 

Also summer vacation season might be a factor.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think we've ever made a distinction here in the forum between elapsed time and work days with regards to review time. Review time, that is elapsed time, seems to be generally running to 2-3 months for most AI Contributors; though there are occasional reports of someone getting some assets through quicker.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked through your account and checked a handful of your pending files. I don't see anything pending even close to 100 days ago. Most files I checked you uploaded to the portal in May, but you did not actually submit them for review until July 10. The portal will display the time based on when you uploaded it, but the wait time will actually begin based on when you submit it. 

Your oldest pending file was uploaded and submitted on April 27. It was reviewed on July 3 and then pushed into the remind-to complete section because you submitted it without the release that was required at the time (it is no longer required if you click the new checkbox). You re-submitted that file on July 18 though it is still non compliant as you did not attach a property release, nor did you click the checkbox.

Yes, the wait time for review is still substantial. That said, it's not 100 days. If I have written this once in the forum, I have written it a TRILLION times...don't exaggerate 🙂 

For the record, that last line was a joke.

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Matt!
Thanks for the reply. Didnt have the checkbox which came in after the new rules when I resubmitted some photos a while back unfortunately, the rest of the assets you'll notice are all tagged and the corresponding boxes ticked. There are around 132 assets from the April-May submission timeline and from memory I do recall having them submitted back then but just wanted to know, if an asset is in the "New" tab but posted after lets say a month, will it immediately say that it has been in "review" for a month or would it say it has been in review since a day? Just wanted to clear up some doubts to know the workings a bit better. I wrote close to a hundred since that was my understanding when it says 90 days in review! Preciate it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When an item is under review, the date you see on the asset is when you originally uploaded it to your account, not the date you actually submitted it for review. You can't see the submission date on the asset, only the upload date.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat, for the interesting insight. That clarifies the long long long waiting times, and may be also those out of bound moderations, that some contributors experience. And given your exact dates, we can safely assume that in July, the waiting time between submission and moderation was around two months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines