• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All the work I have done entering titles and keywords has disappeared.

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been a couple of occasions where I have filled in the title and keyword fields of several images to submit for review. Suddenly it switches to the Adobe Stock login screen, when I start to fill in the email box, it goes back to the previous new content screen and all the work I have done is gone. Any solutions?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a (very annoying) web browser issue. I would advise you to use a different browser entirely if possible. If not, try clearing your cache/cookies and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, hit that save button on a regular basis to keep your progress in place regardless of whether you get kicked out or not. 

I've not experienced this issue myself and I have not heard of any other contributors with similar reports in the past but I'll keep my eyes and ears open. 

Either way, I can only imagine how frustrating that is. Hang in there!

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your feedback Mat. I try to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines