• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone can please explain why image Quality is differing in webpage?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Q 1:- Anyone can please explain why image Quality is differing in web page ? (below URL)

URL :- https://asn.ftcdn.net/jpg/02/30/95/27/220_F_230952748_OyGiId2CRVmnbe7Exr06IQWkr3BbDPzS.jpg

Q 2:- But the same file showing high quality in below page

Q 3:- Also attaching the original file for your reference. Anyone can please explain

Tree in Cloud and Mountain Background.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in joon.Stock to help you with the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sasi

Are you in contributor site where you moderate your photo(s)?

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't exactly understand your question so let me first ask this:

You have a picture you uploaded to the Adobe stocks site and the look there is different to the look of your original file?

I personally can't see a big difference from your screen shot and the uploaded file, abstraction done that one is a mini picture from the original one. When a stock user buys your image, he or she will get access to the high resolution picture.

If there is a ​colour​ difference when looking both images on the ​same​ screen, you should look into your colour settings. What also may play is the way you upload the pictures. Are you using Lightroom?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A little late but I think this is an optical illusion. The first picture is surrounded by black. Here is a composite showing half the bottom image pasted into the left side of the top image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines