• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Approved images are not searchable. It has been over 7 days since approved.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

Approved images are not searchable on Fotolia or Adobe stock. (they are the same). I even searched with the exact title of one of my image, but still no results. Is there a problem with the title.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Hi Pradeepp

Usually within a day approved images are searchable. However to find these images easily you need to include unique tag words that you use to search. This is so because new image starts at the bottom of the search and move up depending on the activity encountered. Frequent views will aid movement, as well as sale. The tag words you use for the above photo are common words, plus there are hundreds of thousands of flowers on the website. Therefore finding your flower will be quite a tas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pradeepp

Usually within a day approved images are searchable. However to find these images easily you need to include unique tag words that you use to search. This is so because new image starts at the bottom of the search and move up depending on the activity encountered. Frequent views will aid movement, as well as sale. The tag words you use for the above photo are common words, plus there are hundreds of thousands of flowers on the website. Therefore finding your flower will be quite a task.

Only tags are active on Adobe search. You will be able to use title to find your work only if you include it, or principal words or phrase from it as tags..

This is what I suggest you do. Edit the tag of one of your images by adding a unique phrase or word. Save it and wait a few hours or until next day. use the unique tag to search for your image. Let us know the result.

In the mean time I think you will find Create titles and keywords to help content sell useful.

Best Wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you jacquelingphoto2017. I will give a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you jacquelingphoto2017

It did work for a few images that I changed some keywords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi pradeepp

Good job... Some will take a little longer than others, but it usually not take more than a day. Follow carefully the guidelines of the link given and do other research about keywording that you can apply to get your images visible faster; just be careful to follow Adobe guidelines carefully..

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pradeepp76884716  wrote

Hello:

I even searched with the exact title of one of my image, but still no results. Is there a problem with the title.

Titles are not indexed, only keywords. So you would nee to repeat important keywords from the title within your keywords.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines