• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auf der Suche nach Artefakten...

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bild abgelehnt. Artefakten. Wo sind hier die Artefakten? Fakt ist, dass die graue Oberfläche aus Metall ziemlich verrostet ist, bzw. mit Patina Flecken bedeckt.

Anscheinend werden die Entscheidungen durch Roboter, die nach Mustern suchen und nicht von Menschen (Humans) getroffen. So langsam entwickelt sich eine gesunde Misanthropie nach so etwas... 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Georg,

Your sample photo is  too small to help you show where the artifacts may be.

However, something to think about:

What is your ISO? If it is high, then this could cause problems.

Adobe say this about artifacts:

Artifacts

The most common artifacts problem is excessive noise, which causes the image to look grainy. Artifacts are often caused by a high ISO setting for images captured in low-light situations. Get to know the limitations of your camera. Most cameras are excessively noisy at ISO 1600, and some at lower settings.

Artifacts can be caused by invasive post-processing. Always save your original file. If you get a rejection based on artifacts, compare the image you submitted with the original and assess where artifacts were introduced.

Finally, artifacts can be caused by sensor dust. The smallest speck of dust on your sensor can cause spots on your image. Sensor dust spots can be removed in post-processing, but a simpler solution is to keep your sensor clean. We recommend that you check with your local camera store for cleaning options and advice.

Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock

To point out problems, can you post a larger sample.

Adobe have mentioned before, that real humans do look at each submission!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ricky

Thank you very much for answering my request. PLease find original photo attached. ISO 100 / F2.8

D.of F. 4.5 mm. By 180 dpi 56x42 cm

Very sharp, front objects are pretty good in focus... Bokeh just as it shoud be by 2.8 aperture.

That's why my anger...

Thanks anywhay and

All the best

George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello George,

Your photo is small, however, I can see a couple of reasons your work was rejected. The background is not necessary and could be cut out by you and the foreground is very small looking like you cropped the left shell spoiling its image for use by a buyer. The buyer does not wish to correct the errors in this photo. You will learn how to better present your work if you want to be accepted into Adobe Stock. So, as rickey336  suggested - do read the guidelines. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Joan,

thank you I have understood your message. It does not have anything to do with artefacts or ISO. I just wanted to shoot a little bit creative. But now I have percepted the wishes of potential customers. The less the better. And thank you for your advice to read the guidelines.

Best regards, George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines