Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

be carefull with your commisions !

Participant ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

be carefull with your commisions !

my account was at 151,24€, i sell a picture at 0,99cts and my account go to 152,22€ !! 1 ct disapear !!

It's not the first time i see that.

i have open a ticket, but be carrefull and if you have the same problem please say it

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thibault,

Thank you for the warning. You might however need to chick for spyware, and/or hackwares on your computer. These are not easily detected, and many times mimic genuine application.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i don't understand why you speak about spyware ? do you really think spywares can stole cts in adobestock ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think neither. I suppose it’s a rounding problem that is handled in a bad way.

Looping in the EvilBugQueen1​ for expert advice. Wendy can probably help us understanding what’s going on. I do not think that it is Adobe’s intention to strip you of a cent of your revenue.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't say it is a adobe's intention ! i just say it happens !

I opened a ticket to explain the problem and this post to know if i was only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my view, it is connected with rounding. As for spyware, not even likely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thibault,

Please let us know if and when the issue resolves as explained by Mat.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The « issue » does not « resolve », because it is not an issue. It is standard behavior and it is expected to work like that.

The only « bug » in the system is that it does not display all the significant digits after the comma and rounds after 2 places. A second problem is probably the binary handling of decimal numbers. Not all decimal numbers translate well into binary and there is always a small error. The, error, however is supposed to be in both directions. Sometimes in your favour and sometimes against you. SO I would assume that sometimes also the rounding flips the other side in favour of the contributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW: If it is rounding, it should also happen the other way...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a rounding issue that impacts the display only. The full balance is accounted for in the back end of the system so as other fractions accumulate in your royalties the amount is pushed to the full cent in the display. 

Best regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not say it's spyware. I did not ask to check for spyware only. I am not tech savvy where these things are concerned, but I've had my bit of experience. I can only comment based on experience and what I read. I don't think it hurts to check. If a staff member has not contacted you as yet, one will soon. I escalated this thread. Please check your spam folder to make sure your contact do not go there without your knowledge.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines