• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[branched] What's the reason for rejection

New Here ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got mine rejected.  As you stated, at least give the reason.  If you don't have the people, then don't try to offer what you can't support.  I submitted a legal form (gone through legal hands) and the form was rejected, so I am "Assuming" that is why the photos that were signed off by the model were rejected.  Can you consider giving some reason vs a generic (Some Issues) kind of statement ?

(original thread: What's the reason for rejection )

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

cmsturgeon  wrote

I just got mine rejected.  As you stated, at least give the reason.

Ricky is a user like you, but helping out other people to find out where the flaw in the pictures are. We have only the information you give to us.

cmsturgeon  wrote

I submitted a legal form (gone through legal hands) and the form was rejected, so I am "Assuming" that is why the photos that were signed off by the model were rejected. 

If you give us the "generic" reason, we can tell you if the model release is the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cmsturgeon  wrote

I just got mine rejected.  As you stated, at least give the reason.

Ricky is a user like you, but helping out other people to find out where the flaw in the pictures are. We have only the information you give to us.

cmsturgeon  wrote

I submitted a legal form (gone through legal hands) and the form was rejected, so I am "Assuming" that is why the photos that were signed off by the model were rejected. 

If you give us the "generic" reason, we can tell you if the model release is the refusal reason. Your model release needs to conform with what is layed out here: Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock . As I do not see what you have included as a model release, I can not comment on it.

cmsturgeon  wrote

Can you consider giving some reason vs a generic (Some Issues) kind of statement ?

Moderators can only choose reasons that are given here: Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock . This is probably necessary for a highly effective reviewing process. Also, it enables to give the refusal reasons in many languages, and especially in the language of the contributor even if the contributor and the moderator speak different languages.

Also: consider that most of the assets get accepted and when your asset does not get accepted that except for rare cases a trained eye will find the defects very easily.

(Nb: I will branch this in an own discussion as it is not in relation with the OPs question.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines