• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use Microstock Plus Software on AdobeStock?

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have recently found out a web-based Software called Microstock Plus. Here I have to only upload once and it submits to all agencies and submits it by themself. The main thing is they access my all agency's accounts and submit the files for me. It's al to less hustle for me. Can I use this web-based software on Adobe Stock? Would It be considered as an unusual activity if the service accesses my account and submit the files for me?

Thanks.

torath89467248_0-1600229921241.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Hi!

You would need to contact the owners of Microstock Plus directly and ask them. They are not affiliated with Adobe Stock to my knowledge.

If they do not show an option to upload to Adobe Stock, then I can only assume you cannot use this software with Stock.

Thanks,

Christopher

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

You would need to contact the owners of Microstock Plus directly and ask them. They are not affiliated with Adobe Stock to my knowledge.

If they do not show an option to upload to Adobe Stock, then I can only assume you cannot use this software with Stock.

Thanks,

Christopher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has options to upload on AdobeStock and I have already uploaded my content via MicrostockPlus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't be considered "unusual activity" if it either simulates the user input or uses other methods supported by Adobe stock. Adobe stock supports the bulk upload of pictures so I would assume that the web service does exactly use that feature.

It would be considered as inappropriate activity if you upload a lot of unsuited files but that is independent from the platform you use.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines