• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can one make a living wage out of selling photographs to stock picture sellers???

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to this and just a novice,  After being accepted I submitted a number of pictures. That was fun in it's self. A week later I heard that 8 of my pictures were sold .I never had air time so I had to wait before getting all the news. While I excitably waited I went to the Merc garrage so as to find out if they had the latest two door in stock and what colours they had, A shining silver one stood out so I told them to please hold it for me That my finances will be ready soon.

I got onto the phone to let all my acquaintes know that now I will be able to envite them for a few Jack,s ,

On the way back I purchased dater and opened the much anticipated news from Adobe,

It went something like this.You have sold three pic's. the selling price per picture before tax is Z A R that is R 1,35. now the South African Rand is R13.30 to the American Dolar. $1.00. I think I should just go and sit down some where quietly

Pax Bell.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?