• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find accepted Vector images on the store after uploading.

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I have an issue where I can't find my vector images on the store. My images have been accepted for over 1 week but I can't find them when I search for the title or the keywords I used when uploading. The only way I can find my images is by using the exact filenumber as search term. I use clear and descriptie titles and between 20-30 descriptive keywords when uploading. Even when there are only a few search results, my images are never among them, even when I search with keywords that I used during the upload. I tried to search for my images on other computers with different IP-adresses and I get the same results. I asume that when I can't find my images, nobody can. 
What could be the cause of my images not showing when searched for them?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RoeMacArt,

Sorry for the inconvenience experienced.However there is actually an indexing error that Adobe is aware of and is currently working on to have it resolved. Since discovered, newer upload indexing seem to be logging behind. It will be a little while before the issue will be resolved and the product team is asking for our kind patience.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines