Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find photos

Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos were accepted a few days ago and I can't find them on Adobe Stock site... Anyone know why not

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Hi,

in addition, the fastest way to check if your images are in the database is to enter the image number in Adobe Stock's search. If it appears then it is also available online.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Once I have artwork accepted, I see a note that states that it could be a certain length of time before it appears on Adobe Stock Site. Also, it all depends upon how you search the site.

I try to use very specific words that take the search to the classification of my work. You must have searched and found many pages that show the general subject. If you have a unique area or color to spot your work, search using these words.

There are many millions of photo stocks to sort through. I now have decided to just trust Adobe to post it and save myself hours of checking for my stock.

Adobe has an agreement with us. Regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I hope your right. The say 24 hours but its been 3 days. Thanks for the positive input, guess I trust 'em. Peace

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

in addition, the fastest way to check if your images are in the database is to enter the image number in Adobe Stock's search. If it appears then it is also available online.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

V,poth's method always works for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rickey336 and v.poth are correct of course, I just like to search the stock as most beginners or clients might. Teaches me how it feels. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines