• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't login to contributers account. Please help!

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I synced Fotolia and Adobe Stock a while ago and everything was working fine.

Today i tried to login to my contributers account at Adobe Stock and get the message that it seems like i come from Fotolia and i should sync my account. Obviously this isn't working because i allready did so i while ago and am allready selling pictures at Adobe Stock.

But this keeps my from accessing my contributors page. I honestly don't know what to do right now. I allready tried to logout of all Adobe based websites, because i saw someone mentioning this might help but it did'nt. I also tried to login from a different computer (one where i never used anything Adobe related) with the same result. Could you please help me? Thank you very much!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Ok, i found the solution. It was my fault by using another adobe id i own. But i might have also found the solution to many similar problems i found while researching my problem.

If you have the issue by getting stuck in the Fotolia sync screen while logging in, this might help you:

At login Adobe Stock seems to check if the email-adress you use to login to Adobe is also the email you used to register at Fotolia. If it is, you might get the problem by beeing stuck at the sync page.

So, if you chang

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, i found the solution. It was my fault by using another adobe id i own. But i might have also found the solution to many similar problems i found while researching my problem.

If you have the issue by getting stuck in the Fotolia sync screen while logging in, this might help you:

At login Adobe Stock seems to check if the email-adress you use to login to Adobe is also the email you used to register at Fotolia. If it is, you might get the problem by beeing stuck at the sync page.

So, if you change your email-adress at fotolia to a different adress you own, you can login to Adobe Stock.

It might help, it might not. At least it helped me to figure out i was using the wrong adobe id all along. Hope my struggle helps at least a few of you. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you access the contact us link at the footer of the contributor page? If yes, contact Adobe via this tool. If not report back here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines