• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant find any of my accepted images when searching site

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, recently started contributions to Adobe and initially uploaded 25 images. All were accepted and appear in my "portfolio". However, none can be found when searching Adobe Stock.

Have I missed a button or something?

Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have an example?   Try this.... each image has a file #.  Does it come up when you search by that file number? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the file number works, seems that I cant find it by the title search though, am I missing something? Is there a particular syntax for the search key words?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you give an example file id so we can take a look?  how many key words / tags did you use to describe it?  if the tags are few and very generic, it's possible your picture is buried past the sea of more popular contributors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd

File # 167840443

Title: HoverFly in flight green out of focus background

Category: Animals

Keywords (16): insect, hoverfly, flying, macro, nature, animal, flower, garden, close-up, grass, closeup, fauna, spring, leaves, bug, yellow

Looked through the search tutorials and cant figure out what I am doing wrong.

What’s odd is that none of the accepted images are coming up in my searches!!

Thanks for your help.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok figured it out, just the way the search engine works ….. just need to concatenate the key words and they will appear.

Have to bury the title (which should contain everything that is different about the image right?) in the key words?

Is there a guide to search engine operator or logic syntax e.g. Like, contains, concatenate, not etc?

Best regards

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

exactly.  and when there are a lot of similar pics, your new one is likely to be buried.   I searched "hoverfly fauna leaf" and it showed up on the 2nd page:

stock.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines