Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contributor account in Israel

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All !

I have the Creative Cloud Photography plan and I'm located in Israel - can i sell photos (contributor account) ??

I have uploaded some photos few months ago and it is still stuck in review stage. I'm not sure what seems to be the problem.

Thanks,

Amit C.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amit,

As you have mentioned that some of your uploaded photos are stuck in the review stage from a few months

Looping in MatHayward to update you on this.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you originally created your account at Fotolia in 2015 you did not complete the process and verify your email address. As a result, your account was never validated so your uploaded content were in a holding state and not in moderation. I have force validated your account so your uploads are in the queue and should be reviewed soon.

Good luck!

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mat !

Thanks for your help.

But... It has been about 3 weeks and still my photos are "stuck" in the queue for review.

Is this normal ?  Anything else i may be missing ?

Thanks again,

Amit C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines