• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contributors Bonus Program for 2021

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past two years, I've been a recepient of the Contributor Bonus which is a year of free subscription to Photoshop/Creative Cloud Photography with 20GB. Like everyone else who received this bonus, I got the code in December of each year for the past two years. This year, however, Adobe says that contributors who are eligible for the Bonus won't get the code until February. In the meantime, I've received a reminder from Adobe that my regular paid subscription will click in on 17 January. I am just wondering if any of you have received the same note from Adobe. Here is the page about the Royalty details and the Bonus Program for 2021 (scroll to the bottom of the page). 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, the link I had above was not published. Here it is again: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/stock/contributor/help/royalty-details.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chiya1549 ,

Only some clarifications:

Your subscription was paused for the time you were using your redemtion code. You seam to have redeemed the first code between end of December and start of January, so that somewhere in January was your first free month and the day after that date on until the day you get the new code you are again on a paying subscription. However, as you expect your code to come in February it will be only for a month...

If you did not have a subscription before and/or your payement information are not current, you will probably experience disruption of your subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand it, we are forced to pay for the month of January because the bonus program codes are emitted only in February. Big deception for me, considering the amount of work I have put through the submission/acceptation process for the required number of assets during the year 2020. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Big deception for me, considering the amount of work I have put through the submission/acceptation process for the required number of assets during the year 2020

Yes, you have to wait until February. But hey, this is a voluntary benefit that Adobe gives you in addition to having gotten sales... Don't be to harsh on this. Be happy that you get a subscription in February. 

You are aware that the program does not get triggered by your submissions from last year but by your sales of 2020?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines