• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Creative Cloud Giveaway for Adobe Stock Contributors

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

This morning Adobe announced that in an effort to reduce your production costs and take your post-production to the next level we are giving away a free year subscription to the Creative Cloud Photography plan which includes Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Lightroom CC for the first 20,000 contributors to have 300 files approved since January 1, 2018 or to have earned $500 in commissions. For the first 2,000 video contributors to reach that same criteria with video content you will receive a one year subscription to the full Creative Cloud.

If you have already met this criteria then you will be receiving a code in the next 6-8 weeks. Those of you that aren't there yet, it's not too late. Get out and start shooting!

FAQ with more detailed information here: Creative Cloud Giveaway FAQ for Adobe Stock Contributors

Best regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

The first round of giveaway codes have been emailed out to those who hit the threshold of 300 files or $500 in earnings since January 1, 2018. The next round of codes will be sent about 2 weeks from now for qualified contributors since August 3rd when we last pulled the list of names. And ongoing until all codes are gone. It's not too late to submit content and get your CC Photography Plan or All Apps Plan for a year for free! See details here.

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool promotion I am sure it will be useful for many.

One question I was wondering as many here may already have one of these subscriptions will it be able to just pay for your next year or will it be only for a new subscription and so be usable on more devices?

Personally, I am a long way off 300 as I have only been here a month or so but it might be a good incentive to try and get that many if they don't run out too quickly.

On that point are you going to update this page or another one somewhere with how many have been claimed and are left so we know if it is still possible?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first round of giveaway codes have been emailed out to those who hit the threshold of 300 files or $500 in earnings since January 1, 2018. The next round of codes will be sent about 2 weeks from now for qualified contributors since August 3rd when we last pulled the list of names. And ongoing until all codes are gone. It's not too late to submit content and get your CC Photography Plan or All Apps Plan for a year for free! See details here.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to say a very big thank you Adobe, I am extremely grateful for this bonus.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations to all the « winners ».

I suppose that this also helps Adobe getting quality style pictures. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm hoping I've qualified (by my calculations!). When will the next emails go out, and is it possible to find out if I have qualified?

GB

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yesterday I received the code, I had uploaded the 300 files the first days of September. Thanks for the great gift

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the giveaway!

I might have a problem, though. I initially had connection issues when uploading my footage, so many of the uploaded files were corrupted or incomplete, or uploaded multiple times. I started to get rejections due to technical issues. To fix that, I decided to reupload many of the files. But since both valid and corrupt files of the same clip had initially been uploaded, many of the clips had already been accepted without me noticing. Then I started getting rejections for "similar video already submitted".

Currently, I have enough accepted files and my acceptance rate is still above 50%, so I qualify for the giveaway, but I'm afraid when the last batch of repeated files are processed (currently in queue) I will get many rejections and I will no longer qualify, so it all depends on when the codes are sent out.

Is there something I should do to make sure I'm fine?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not able to bypass the 50% approval ratio requirement. If you have already received the code it won't be invalidated if you drop below the threshold for some reason.

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat,

How is the ratio exactly calculated?

I am guessing approved files divided by total submitted files (approved and not approved). So as long as we have more approvals than rejections, we are fine. Is that correct? Even if some files were initially sent to the "Reminder" tab for data issues and eventually approved.

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ratio is calculated based on the number of files you have uploaded (total) in comparison to the number of files you have online in your portfolio.

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are codes still available? I qualified on the 5ft of September.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat, By my estimation, I qualified with 300+ Y-T-D uploads some time around mid-July; however to date I still have not received any communication regarding the giveaway code. Is there some way to verify that it's on the way? Thanks for your help!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I begon dec 2018 and have uploadet as a contributor more than 1500 Pictures. I have not got the creative Cloud. 4weeks ago i wrote a message to Adobe. They told me to send me the email with the code. Nothing happened. 

What should i do?

Ulrike Leone, leopictures

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know if this promotion is still available? I tried asking Adobe support but they were clueless. I realize it's in Adobe's interest to have people contribute to build their offerings but it's not my preferred platform so without the incentive of this promotion it's not worth my time to meet the threshold.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s still available! There has until today no announcement that the numbers allocated have been reached.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your preferred platform?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

What is your preferred platform?

??? What is your question?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I was replying to a specific message, someone wrote that their preferred stock photo company was not Adobe and I was wondering what was their preferred stock photography platform.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aylabaha  wrote

I thought I was replying to a specific message

You need to quote, if you are answering specifically to a message as it will let the quted know and others will recognize the context.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MatHayward, this it's really great, but as I ask before in this post https://forums.adobe.com/message/10614126#10614126 I'm a vector contributor only, that I reached the $500 and received the gift of Creative Cloud Photography (that I haven't used), but as you can imagine is not very usefull for me. Is it possible to some kind of plan more directioned for vector contributors, with illustrator?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great when vector contributors could get Illustrator for a year, but that is not on the list. Either you contribute to video and get CC all apps or you contribute to stills and get the Photography plan.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please give an update on when the next round of codes will be?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

colinh810  wrote

Can you please give an update on when the next round of codes will be?

You will receive an e-mail when you qualify and Adobe will probably announce the next round of codes to be send out. A little bit of suspense should still be in the process. (It's like Christmas, isn't it?)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really hoping I get one, uploaded 400 with a few hundred in review only did it for this promo but now I wish I had been using this for ages as its so easy and already got 6 downloads in such a short space of time (two weeks).

I only got the email two weeks ago so hoping there are a few still left.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines