• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Description instead of title.

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon! I apologize for my English (google translit).
I have a database of images. The photos are prepared and loaded onto other drains. The main feature on most drains is the description. When booting to AS, you have to manually change / substitute the description for the title. This takes a lot of time. Do the authors of AS hope that Adobe will allow the work to be loaded on the sink, on the machine. By the principle of uploaded-selected category-sent for verification, as it happens on other drains.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to start: You should write in your own language, that gives us the possibility to choose a different translation engine and language.

Ok, if I understand right, you want that Adobe stock takes over what you have in the meta data of your file. That's done. The image title will be what is stored in the Title field of the Exif data.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are files with filled EXIF ​​metadata.
Title and description.
They were prepared for loading under other photostocks.
Title - short title
description - detailed description.
When I registered with other drains, I did not have to do anything. Title => title, description => description.
On those drains where only one field was needed, the most informative "description" was taken.
Starting to load photos on AS encountered the problem that the stock chooses title (a field with a short title). Now the question is how to do it when loading on the drain, I did not have to manually substitute the description.
It would be nice if the stock offered an option that read from the file a title or description. This would allow you to load the already available foul without changing them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo

The problem described here is that Fotolia / Adobe stock consumes IPTC Title as "Title/Description" field instead of IPTC Description field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
And I want the user to be able to indicate the flow itself, where to get the correct information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines