Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different account problems

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I try to communicate with you and there is no way, I don't understand why you make it that difficult?

Mail arrives notifying me that my material has been sold and I cannot respond to the mail, either on the website

I have tried to fill out the form to not pay tax in the United States and it does not let me finish it, of the system that you have, it is blocked and therefore it is impossible to fill it out

another thing is that I enter my account and I do not see my photos, and also does not find a way to see them, instead it gives me a lot of ease in buying your products - another option is not there, just buy your products

If I am interested in a product, I will surely look for it, but you cannot force me

If I did not access my account and my material, I stop using your website

[moderator changed subject title for clarity. Was "Hi", corrected the tags. Deleted "Contributor critique" as that one is for commenting on submitted assets, added "Contributors", "Account management" and "Troubleshooting"]

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Max,

Please pardon me for not understanding. I will ask the the questions one by one so that I can get a clear understanding of your situation. First I will need to know. Can you log into your contributor account? 

If no,

Did you receive an e-mail in your inbox (or diverted to spam) from Adobe stating why you will not be able to login? 

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to communicate to Adobe support as a contributor, please use "Contact us" at the contributor's page footer.

BTW: You should not write all bold. We know that your problem is important to you, but please use standard font and use bold only to emphasis words in your message. In that way the message is quite readable and the reader immediately finds the important parts in your message.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines