• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download a list of all files currently in "My Portfolio"?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to download a speadsheet or .csv file that contains all the files (including title, keywords, etc.) currently included under My Portfolio? If not, I'd like to request this feature as it would make it much easier to keep track of uploaded content and/or clips that need to be edited. Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Not at this time though it's a great suggestion. I'll pass it on to the development team!

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at this time though it's a great suggestion. I'll pass it on to the development team!

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply and for passing along this requested feature, having this as an option will be a really good addition and helpful to a lot of people. If you could ask them to also include a way for contributors to choose/change out the video thumbnails, that would be great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I see it's been a few years since the last post abouth this topic. Any news?

Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I see it's been a few years since the last post abouth this topic. Any news?

Thank you 🙂

By @robertk87965720

No.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I did is to write a small .dotnet program that views each page of my portfolio and extracts the information from the obtained HTML code. Everything you need can be found there. Including the original file name. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations. I struggle with copy-paste. I need about 4 minutes for 10 files. I have more than 11k files at Adobe. My eyes are already red and I haven't started well yet. 😞

[moderator corrected the HTML formatting, to make the post readable]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I did is to write a small .dotnet program

By @RALPH_L

Is there a possibility that you could share that program with the users?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ill have to make some alterrations first. Ill also have to add some timers so that the Adobe server isnt overloaded. After all, it views all of the users dashboard pages. Ill see what I can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would be really great. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines