• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Explanations for rejections

Participant ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As as paying customer for Creative Cloud and a sometimes contributor to Adobe Stock, I am getting quite annoyed by the explanations for rejections. Often the explanations are quite vague and point to either broken links or a page where one must wade through several pages.

I seldom post to Adobe Stock because of this and devout more of my energies to stock agencies like Getty and Shutterstock, whom do provide more clear reasons why a photo is rejected. AND I not paying any money to Getty or Shuterstock.

Why the vague explanations? Why does Adobe treat their customers so badly. It's come to the point I am giving thought to perhaps even cancelling my CC subscription.

Customers deserve a better response why their photos were rejected and not vague responses to a link.

A very loyal but quite annoyed Adobe Customer 

Ken

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kindly. I do appreciate the assistance. Apparently I had a watermark on the image. I do not add watermarks to my stock photos. I add watermarks to my photos I upload to my Zenfolio gallery or Flickr. I obvioulsy added a version of the image I intended for my Zenfolio gallery.

Sorry about the confusion and many thanks again.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shutterstock has similar refusal messages. But yes, they have a method to get in touch with their support but that does not really help... I had a picture that at the end I did not submit because Shutterstock was really ignoting my correct argumentation on Coke as not being an exclusive tradename for Coca Cola, but also the correct technical term for coking coal used in the steel industry to reduce iron ore to iron. So at the end, I have a good selling picture here and I do not have it with shutterstock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines