Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXPOSURE PROBLEM

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I received the message about the rejecting my images because of exposure problem. These are my images pls take a look. I do not understand why they said my image has problem exposure, If they have that kind of problem please explain it to me so I can avoid the same can be happened in future. Thank you

_MG_3000.jpg

29426114927_4a9faf546f_k.jpg

_MG_3000.jpg

27129406557_cb88326225_k.jpg

41279635614_05629d7fc0_k.jpg

41998641461_b241e133dd_k (1).jpg

43431426305_772541da22_k.jpg

Please review and give me some feedback

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Greetings halo2,

Your photographs are well done and lovely. You send so many samples for this forum to review I must tell you to study more carefully the guidelines for contributors to Adobe Stock. Exposure is accountable for most of your rejections so do study these guidelines for future reference. Just a slight hint, I see photos 5 and 6 as coming the closest to acceptable exposure.  These two do not have extreme areas and need only a bit of exposure change. If you have Camera Raw on Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings halo2,

Your photographs are well done and lovely. You send so many samples for this forum to review I must tell you to study more carefully the guidelines for contributors to Adobe Stock. Exposure is accountable for most of your rejections so do study these guidelines for future reference. Just a slight hint, I see photos 5 and 6 as coming the closest to acceptable exposure.  These two do not have extreme areas and need only a bit of exposure change. If you have Camera Raw on Photoshop try looking at your photos and make adjustments to bring the photo into better exposure balance. Essentially do not use extremes that cause a photo to look unnatural or heavily colorized - natural look is preferred. Kind regards, JH

Adobe Quality standards

For your images to have commercial value, we expect them to be:

• Appropriately lit and exposed
  • Without visible noise or dust
  • Well-composed
  • Processed inconspicuously

For more information on what makes a quality image, see The review process and

Create better photos for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would prefer to comment image per image, so next time send one image...

1. Great, but unsharp at the borders. If that is a creative effect... don't use it.
  2. Great image could get some contrast...
  3. &
  4. Colour modified pictures ... do not do that.
  5. OK, may be could profit from more contrast and an equilibrated histogram.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two infrared images. So now I totally understand the rule of the images. Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines