Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feedback zu technischen Problemen

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Zusammen,

könnt Ihr mir mal bitte Feedback geben, das Bild wurde angelehnt wegen technischer Probleme?

Ich befürchte das liegt an den Reflexionen auf der Glasoberfläche die ich bewusst dort reingebracht hatte. Das Glas steht auf einer Glasfläche, unter der Glasscheibe habe ich einen Reflektor mit einer Wabe platziert um diesen Effekt zu ereichen? Seht Ihr hier technische Probleme die nicht erkannt habe?

Danke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice concept, I like it a lot. I think it could be improved slightly. For me, the very bottom part reflection looks a bit strange to be there. I also think it would be better without the divided background, just the top part if that makes sense. The line in the middle is distracting. And maybe put the glass to the left side so there would be room on the right for text. I would also clean up the spots at the bottom of the photo and there are a few on the glass as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback this will help me further and I will repeat the recording again. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I think the composition could be better. Composition is also a technical problem. Not enough room at the bottom of the photo. Having the glass in the middle divides the photo in two - it's not so well balanced and the light spot I don't think is placed well, the eye tends to be directed to that.

InkedStock-9936_LI.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, then will repeat the shot and consider your tips, I thought the photo was rejected as the image quality is a problem. Thank you, then will repeat the shot and consider your tips, I thought the photo was rejected as the image quality is a problem. So I will use the one third rule so that the picture does not appear so divided. So I will use the one third rule so that the picture does not appear so divided. So I will use the one third rule so that the picture does not appear so divided. THX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo @Olaf. K ,

@ricky336 hat recht, der Beschnitt ist nicht gut. Die Bilder sollten so sein, dass der eventuelle Käufer alle optionen hat um das Bild zu verwerten. 

Trotzdem gibt es auch einige Qualitätsprobleme, die behoben werden sollten:

Abambo_0-1606231083520.png

Der Staub ist in diesem Fall ja kein Bildsensorstaub, trotzdem sollte das Bild klinisch sauber sein... Ausserdem ist mir ein Artefakt aufgefallen, welcher unbedingt korrigiert werden soll. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo Abambo

Danke das mit dem Staub ist ein fairer Punkt, da habe ich nicht sauber gearbeitet bzw. habe ich mir die Aufnahme nicht noch einmal vergrößert angesehen. Danke für dein Feedback. VG Olaf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines