Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Declined - Intellectual Property Violation

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've had a couple of files rejected for an Intellectual Property Violation -- yet I'm struggling to understand where the violation occurred.  Is there any way to determine what the issue is?

Files no:

Appreciate your feedback

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello elizabethm53816066, I can not open the files so do not know what might have caused the rejection for Intellectual Property Violation. The guidelines posted by Adobe contain all the facts about this concern. I will post this short note and link to help you to further investigate this topic.

"An architecture/building would also fall in the "foggy" category also.  Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock should give you a clearer understanding of what is required. Known image restrictions will give you a more comprehensive knowledge of what is not accepted, and with other's, what composition is accepted. To the extent of the strictness and tightness of the reviews, I do not think any get past the reviewers.

However, based on the phrase "for your own protection" used in other discussions I've read, it can be interpreted as the contributor would be included for litigation.  I hope your questions, and curiosity was satisfactorily addressed." Quote from our Mat H.

Best regards,

JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rejected files are not public, that would be quite strange.

You can, however, post the files here, using the "insert image icon" in the toolbar. (right to the 123  icon).

If that does not work, no panic, there is currently an intermittent problem striking the fora. Try later again.

Now what does intellectual property mean?

In most of the cases it is a logo that is in the image visible. But also without a logo do you have some elements that get refused, like a Coca Cola bottle or an iPhone.

So before trying to publish, look at your images for hidden logos and other elements that may be trademark protected or (c) protected. gave you some good links where you find valuable information of what may be protected.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines