• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Declined - Non Compliant Content

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I'm a little confused why a photo showing some of the reality of the real Africa and its creatures was not accepted. Is only the good cute side of what really happens accepted? This photo was taken at sunrise in Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania. It's a hyena with part of a baby zebra crossing the grassland.  This is an everyday occurrence in Africa.

_17R39850311.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non compliant is this:

Non-compliant file

This reason means that your content doesn’t comply with our Contributor Agreement. Content may be non-compliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or image titles, or questionable, or defamatory content. Your file is also rejected as non-compliant if you receive a reminder to submit a model or property release, or resolve a problem with a release, and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue.

So the only argument would be "questionable" content. I do not see your content as questionable. And I do not think that this is the reason of the rejection. I would tip on a saturation problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dennisd65398691, You can assume that the information Abambo offered you is correct...and then decide if the rejection is because of questionable content or the saturation is overdone. Change the saturation - maybe crop a bit - and resubmit. Mind your selection of words, they attract the buyer but should not be too graphic in this case. If the photo is accepted, you fixed the problem. If it is again rejected, must be the content that is not in the range Adobe wishes to present here. Regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone. the second of this series, similar, same saturation but farther along in the series past the trac in the grass. It was approved ?

_17R39470273.jpg

Go figure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the file at full resolution and don't see any glaring or obvious issues. My assumption is the graphic nature of the image was the initial reason however I do not believe it should have been rejected for this reason. I am checking with the moderation team for confirmation.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The moderation team made a mistake, the file is online now. Sorry about the confusion.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines