• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

file declined technical error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so I have been an adobe contributor for several months now, I'm finding the groove they like, I'm liking it and selling photos, but I am having one nagging issue. Occasionally I will get a "technical error" on a good photo and that's about all they say except to explain the general types of issues included in "technical error". The last one I got I'm sure was from photoshop removal of a small spider web that was marring a really nice photo. The repair I did looked great to me at 300% in other words I thought I did a good job there was no visible evidence of the repair or the web to me even jacking the contrast at 300%, but the adobe scanning software as the final arbitor saw it and kicked back a technical error. It's happened to me several times. So adobe is using some kind of quality analysis software for this sort of scan. Does anyone know what it is? I would like to be able to pre scan my photos for technical errors because once they've rejected it, they don't want to see it again and this is costing me some good photos. Alternatively, if anyone at Adobe is listening, would it be possible to add a "pre scan" or "pre submit" feature so that photographers could deal with the technical issue and get the photo technically pass prior to actual submission?? Anyway thanks for the opportunity to participate and any info is welcome my email is noprism@hushmail.com and I will follow this thread. Thanks.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Files are reviewed by human eyes manually. We do not offer a pre-review before submission though your request has been noted. I recommend you submit an example of the image(s) you disagree with the rejection on in the critique forum where you can receive unbiased opinions from other contributors.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Files are reviewed by human eyes manually. We do not offer a pre-review before submission though your request has been noted. I recommend you submit an example of the image(s) you disagree with the rejection on in the critique forum where you can receive unbiased opinions from other contributors.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines