• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

first submission

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I can upload my photos the system ask me to upload an ID document, I dit it, but it seems not to be working because the system is asking me again to do that. Could you please help me?

Thanks

Light Blue

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

It appears you have listed your initials as your last name and not your actual last name which is required in your account. Your account profile name must match the name listed on your ID in order for it to be approved. Please update your account information in the contributor account section of the portal and resubmit your ID.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears you have listed your initials as your last name and not your actual last name which is required in your account. Your account profile name must match the name listed on your ID in order for it to be approved. Please update your account information in the contributor account section of the portal and resubmit your ID.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines