• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Focus problems

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Do i have any focus problems on this photo? I'm trying to understand mistakes.india-133129.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so, at least I do not see a focus problem on my iPad. I see, however, artefacts that will make it difficult to get this image through.

Abambo.

Sent from my iPad
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. Could you advise me some article about artefacts issues, so i can read and understand the problem? Because you said that you see artefacts and i'm looking on that photo and don't understand what are you talking about and how to see that artefact. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Artifacts in your case are compression JPEG artifacts, which are small blocks of pixels of similar colour grouped together in order to save space. Smartphone cameras use JPEG compression to save space. The result is that when you enlarge you can see this effect. This looks like from a smartphone camera.

See here:

Inkedindia-133129_LI.jpg

The sky shows small blocks of colour which are a type of artifact.

Read this. It's a quick explanation of artifacts.

https://www.tested.com/tech/photography/451-how-to-spot-visual-artifacts-in-your-digital-photos/ 

A google search will give you a lot of examples.

I don't see any focus problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i understood and found it, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines