• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotolia already had sync with wrong account

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need to unsync my fotolia account with the wrong account it is connected to and sync it to my correct adobe account.  How do I proceed?

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an account issue and can only be solved by Adobe. So I suggest to contact Adobe via the "Contact us" link at the footer of the contributor page.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought the Adobe support would respond here too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be that Adobe staff answers here. This is a market hall. All kinds of people are offering advice. That's OK, when you have some general issues, like a picture refusal. But account problems should be addressed directly to Adobe.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We cannot provide this type of service in the forum. Please submit a request via the Contact Us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal and we will do our best to assist.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines