• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fotolia and Adobe Stock synchronization issue.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I synced my contributor accounts long ago, but continued to submit to Fotolia until now. Now after reading the announcement, I decided to switch to Adobe Stock, but when I logged in, found out that my Adobe contributor dashboard and portfolio have no information about my Fotolia files and earnings. I asked other contributors and they say that after synchronization the information must be mirrored on both sites. Something went wrong when I synchronized accounts. I submittet a support ticket two days ago by have not received a reply. I cannot upload anything to Adobe Stock until I sort this out.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Yes. The problem was that I was trying to sync while being logged into both accounts at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jevgenichernov

Once the sync was complete you should be able to see your portfolio from Adobe. Also you need to make sure you did sign out of Fotolia. Please let us know if the following link helps Re: I Can't connect my old fotolia account to adobe stock

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, logging out of Fotolia and singing again to AS does not fix the issue. The solutions you provided in the link are not specific to my issue. My FT and AS accounts are synced incorrectly - Fotolia statistics do not show up on Adobe Stock dashboard. I have 1500+ files on Fotolia and nothing has showed up in Adobe Stock dashboard.

I have provided a screenshot to show my AS statistics after syncing a long time ago: Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jevgenichernov

Thanks for you patience, I'm trying to gather some information or assistance for you.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. The support team has finally got in touch with me via email. I will try to solve the issue with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jevgenichernov

Did you get the synch issue resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The problem was that I was trying to sync while being logged into both accounts at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't understand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have already synced your account in the past you do not (can not) do it again. Please disregard any message that appears to encourage you to do so. You need to log in using the Adobe ID you originally synced with.

Thank you,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also originally had this issue and things got very confusing.  I had to write to adobe contributor support to get it fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines