• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

from approved pictures until payout, how many days it takes?

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a question here, after uploading the pictures, and got approved from Adobe, until selling them, how long it takes this process to payout?

regards

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Hi hishams,

After assets are approved, they sit there until customers selects and buy through search. There is no limited or specific time for this to happen. You may have images selling shortly after approval, or several months after. There is no way of telling when an image will get sold. A percentage of the sales is added to your account, and is left there to accumulate until you request payment. Your requested payout is honored if the amount you earn is equal to or exceeds US$25.00. After req

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hishams,

After assets are approved, they sit there until customers selects and buy through search. There is no limited or specific time for this to happen. You may have images selling shortly after approval, or several months after. There is no way of telling when an image will get sold. A percentage of the sales is added to your account, and is left there to accumulate until you request payment. Your requested payout is honored if the amount you earn is equal to or exceeds US$25.00. After requesting payout you should receive the amount within two weeks.

You may learn more about royalty at Royalty details for contributors to Adobe Stock . Your current total earnings is displayed on your dashboard page under Earnings. If you click on Insight on the black menu bar, then click on My Statistics on the new page, you'll be able to check your earnings for whatever date range you choose.

I hope I successfully answered your question.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

thank you for the informative reply.

another question:

shall I release my images in my dashboard?  or it's fair enough to upload it and get approved? then it will be ready for sale?

regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi hishams,

Once the asset is approved, the moderators moves it from In View to Dashboard.

You upload, enter keywords, caption, select category, answer yes or no to the question asked, upload and select releases when required, and submit. The moderator will do the rest. If your image is approved it goes to Dashboard and your Public profile. To see your public profile, click on Contributor Account then See my public profile on the new page.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines