• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

got rejected for technical issues no specifics given

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got rejected for technical issues I would love a critique to better understand. Kinda new at AS

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The composition is not very good. You have a dark corner at the top left. The image is a bit underexposed. Make the whites a bit whiter. Also, there is some noise in the image, which can occur when taken at high ISO.

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Also, have a look at the Adobe Stock tutorials:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to Ricky's comments: The picture could also been refused for IP reasons as the gloves box on the wall and the tag on the table contain tradenames and/or logos. Thise need to be edited out. I would edit the whole gloves box out.

BTW: some defects can be corrected with image processing software like Photoshp. I'm always astonished what can be achieved. But rarely, you can correct a bad composition when you can't correct with cropping. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines