• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Government ID Declined?

New Here ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently uploaded my Driver License even if I was very uncomfortable doing so, but did it anyways. So moments later, I got an email stating it was declined for some reasons.  I scanned it, showing my Full Name, Date of Birth, and Validity Date with a clear photo. It even matches my name on my Contributor Account.  I am over 18 years old and has a current driver license.

Please explain why it was rejected. Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

We are not able to see your ID card after it has been rejected (or approved). It is for verification purposes only. As a result I'm not able to provide you with definitive information. If the name matches your contributor account name, the birth date is visible in the scan and shows you are over 18, there is a photo on the ID and it is not an expired ID then it should have been approved. Sometimes a scan may be too small, or if you blocked out information or the image is out of focus and illegib

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Looping in MatHayward​ to help you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not able to see your ID card after it has been rejected (or approved). It is for verification purposes only. As a result I'm not able to provide you with definitive information. If the name matches your contributor account name, the birth date is visible in the scan and shows you are over 18, there is a photo on the ID and it is not an expired ID then it should have been approved. Sometimes a scan may be too small, or if you blocked out information or the image is out of focus and illegible it can be rejected.

Please resubmit your ID and we will take a look.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue, but I can't figure out where to go to resubmit my ID.  Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines