• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help About getting my earning to payoneer

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since 2 months I am trying to get my earnings to my payoneer account but I cant and when I first want help from help chat, they say you are new and 45 days must pass after you can get your money and 2 months passed but still Icant get my money. I also opened skrill account ( by the way I hate Skrill because of getting so much money from his users ) I tried skrill and it is failed too. It says transfere is not succesfully finished . I am searching solutions but there is not. Adobe must look at my account but I cant contact them easily, waiting for a long time. Please I hope you will see my writings adobe. In the first and only chat, they say also turkey is not allowed to pay by payoneer but I knew lots of stock videographer friend and they got their money to payoneer with no any problems. Please adobe:

Hlep me. So I can go on working with more passion.

(Personal information removed by moderator)

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Hi Sezer,

Sorry to hear about your experience. The forums are monitored by contributors like yourself, and thus not equipped to handle account related issues. Therefore this is what I would like for you to do.

On the top black menu bar on you contributor page, click on "Contributor Account"

Scroll down to the end of the page and click on "Contact us".

A text form page should open.

Type your query on that form. 

Be sure to state how long since you have reached the amount you are requesting, and d

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

But depending on where you live, depends on whether or not you can get paid via Payoneer:

• You must have a valid PayPal, Payoneer, or Skrill account to receive funds. You can set up your chosen account as part of the payment request process. Payoneer is initially only available for contributors outside of the United States who receive payments in USD currency, which includes contributors from South America, South Korea, South Africa, Australia, Russia, and Ukraine. See Payoneer FAQ for infor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sezer,

Sorry to hear about your experience. The forums are monitored by contributors like yourself, and thus not equipped to handle account related issues. Therefore this is what I would like for you to do.

On the top black menu bar on you contributor page, click on "Contributor Account"

Scroll down to the end of the page and click on "Contact us".

A text form page should open.

Type your query on that form. 

Be sure to state how long since you have reached the amount you are requesting, and details of your effort to get same, and any other relevant information may be included in that message.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help. You heard my help scream. Thanks a lot. I will do that immediately.:)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But depending on where you live, depends on whether or not you can get paid via Payoneer:

• You must have a valid PayPal, Payoneer, or Skrill account to receive funds. You can set up your chosen account as part of the payment request process. Payoneer is initially only available for contributors outside of the United States who receive payments in USD currency, which includes contributors from South America, South Korea, South Africa, Australia, Russia, and Ukraine. See Payoneer FAQ for information on how to set up your account. We look forward to expanding the availability of the Payoneer feature to the rest of the world in the near future.

The currency you are paid in depends on the country you have set up your account in. The currency is determined automatically and cannot be changed. Payout occurs in one of these currencies: € / $ / £ / PLN / 円 /  SEK. Regardless of your country of residence, the royalty is calculated based on the US purchase price of the file.  

I know other stock agencies use Payoneer, but not Adobe in all cases!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can I would use Paypal I have been using it for a very long time and it is really trustworthy I don't know about the others but I don't see a reason to fix something that isn't broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines