• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help to find out

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PANO_20200604_193413.jpgPANO_20200603_175828.jpgIMG_20200702_214916_1593767695616.jpgIMG_20200618_201808.jpgIMG_20200610_213749.jpgMost of my submitions were banned.
And i can not find out the reson.
Kindly help me.
Look at some of my banned subitions in attachment

All of them has this reason of ban:

Thank you for the opportunity to view your image. Unfortunately, during our review, we discovered that it contains one or more technical problems, so we cannot accept it into our collection.

For information on why we reject certain images, including technical issues, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last one can never be used or fixed; you would need permission from the owner of the trademark (large M). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, this one i was guessing.
But i wanted to be sure.
Can you have a look to other pictures and help to find out.
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Your pano isn't matched very well. It looks like this is a pano from a smartphone. In all the panoramas the stitching is not good. This tends to happen with such types of pictures. It will not pass Adobe's standards.

InkedInkedPANO_20200604_193413not matched.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you.
What about other photos.
For example theseIMG_20180505_175630.jpgIMG_20180505_193910_211.jpgIMG_20180505_193934_246.jpgIMG_20180505_230557_073.jpgIMG_20180609_143921_637.jpgIMG_20200601_160406-01.jpgThey were also rejected without any visible reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my photos made on Smarthone.
But some of them were accepted,PANO_20200720_161738.jpgFor instance this one.
Not one of the best my panoramas but it was accepted.
You may see here: https://stock.adobe.com/ua/stock-photo/id/383247787

So i would be glad to know where is the logic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This user-to-user forum is not a photography school.  We can't teach what you don't know about color saturation, white balance, exposure, framing, composition, depth of field (focus), copyright (intellectual property), etc... You must educate yourself or take some courses.  

Photos of identifiable landmarks need signed releases.  If you can't provide one, Adobe Stock won't accept it because Stock customers cannot use those images for commercial purposes.  The same goes for photos of people.  You need to submit model releases. 

B&W photos don't sell.  Stock customers want color images. 

Be aware of your camera's limitations and overcome them wherever possible during the shoot and in post production.

https://toughnickel.com/self-employment/Create-Passive-Income-With-Stock-Photography-On-Your-Mobile-...

Reasons for Rejected Content

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Quality & Technical issues

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Keep up the good work and better luck next time.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines